Ingredients: (To serve -- 4)
1. Rawa -- 1 and 1/2 cups
2. Oil -- 2 tbsp
3. Grated coconut and lemon juice -- 1 tbsp
4. Mustard seeds, Chana daal, Urad daal and cashews -- 1 tsp each
5. Chopped Tomatoes and peas -- 1/4 cup
6. Chopped onions -- 1/2 cup
7. Green Chilli (Chopped) -- 1 tsp
8. Turmeric powder -- 1/2 tsp
1. Dry fry rawa in a pan until it starts to turn brown. Remove from the pan and keep aside.
2. Heat oil (or ghee) in the pan. Add mustard seeds and when it crackles add chana daal, urad daal and cashews. Fry until it turns brown and then add green chilli and onion. Fry until it starts turning brown. Now, add turmeric powder, salt , lemon juice, tomatoes and grated coconut . Add about 2 cups (Approx) of water and allow it to boil. When it starts boiling add the rawa and mix well . Finally,garnish with chopped cilantro leaves.