Badam And Kesar Kulfi
Ingredients:( To make - 10 to 12)
1. Whole Milk -- 1 and a 1/2 litres
2. Sugar --1/2 to 3/4 cups
3. Almonds(Badam) -- 1/4th cup (Blanched and chopped)
4. Saffron -- A few strands dissolved in little milk.
5. Bread slices -- 3
1. Boil milk on medium flame till it has reduced to half its original quantity. Add sugar and boil for another 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
2. Add prepared almonds and saffron.
3. Remove crust from bread slices and soak in quarter cup of milk for 15 minutes. Make a fine pulp of this in a blender and add this to the cooled milk.
4. Pour in kulfi moulds or in a box and leave it in a freezer to set (upto 8 hours) .