1. Butter -- 180 gms
2. Goodday biscuits( or your favorite cookie) -- 250 gms (Crushed)
3. Condensed milk -- 300 ml
4. Grated Coconut -- 1 cup (Approx)
1. Mix butter and crushed biscuits together. Grease and flour the pan ( cake pan) . Pour the mixed biscuits and bake for 10 minutes at 250 degree C.
2. Mix coconut and condensed milk, pour on the 1st layer. Bake for 20 minutes at 200 degree C or until golden brown.
3. Allow it to cool on rack. Loosen the edges and sides before removing from the pan. Topple slowly on a wooden board.