Ingredients: (Servings : About
1. Chopped Onions -- 3/4 th cup
2. Potato (Peeled and Chopped into cubes) -- 1 & 1/4th cup
3. Shelled Peas -- 3/4 th cup
4. Paneer -- 8 to 10 cubes (optional)
5. Green chilli -- 2
6. Garlic cloves -- 2 to 3
7. Ginger -- 1/2 inch piece
8. Cilantro -- 1/4 th cup
9. Tomato -- 2 (1 chopped and 1 cut into half)
10. Garam masala and Red Chilli powder -- 1/2 tsp of each.
11. Cummin seeds and Mustard seeds -- 1/2 tsp of each
1. Take a tbsp of oil and heat it. Add half tsps of Cummin seeds and Mustard seeds to it.
Add a pinch of turmeric powder and then the chopped onions. Fry it for a few minutes and
then add chopped tomato, potato & peas. Add a little water, if required. Cover the pan
and cook until the peas and potato are tender (approx 10 to 15 minutes). Stir in
between. Add salt while cooking.
2. Grind the remaining ingredients except Paneer. Deep fry the Paneer till golden brown or
add it just like that towards the end (depends on how you like it).
3. Add the above paste to the pan and cook for a few minutes. Add paneer before serving
and garnish with a few cilantro leaves and milk cream (Malai). Try it with Puri or
Note : If you don't have the Indian ingredients,
try preparing the dish without them. In this recipe, it should'nt make a lot of