Shahi Egg Curry
Ingredients ( To serve - 4 )
1. Chopped Onions -- 3/4th cup
2. Eggs -- 6
3. Green Chilli -- 2 (Chop it)
4. Garlic cloves -- 4 to 5 (Chop it)
5. Chopped Tomatoes -- 3/4h cup
6. Milk Cream (Malai) -- 3 tbsps
7. Chopped Coriander leaves ( Cilantro ) -- 2 tbsps
8. Garam masala, Chilli Powder -- 1/2 tsp
9. Turmeric powder --1/4th tsp
1. Boil the eggs and cut into half. Keep aside.
2. Take 2 tbsp of oil and fry the green chilli and onions in it for a while. Add turmeric
powder, chilli powder and salt.
3. Now, add the tomato and garlic and cook well for upto 10 minutes(approx) on medium. (
add a little water, it should turn out as a gravy )
4. Towards the end, add the milk cream and mix well. Now, add the eggs and stir gently.
5. Garnish with coriander and garam masala.
Note: Don't cook for a long time after adding the milk cream. Also, Shahi Paneer can be
made by replacing the egg in the above recipe with Paneer.