Shavge UpitIngredients: (Serves 3-4) 1. Rice stick -- 1 slab ( You can get that at any chinese or Indian stores)
2. Mixed vegetables(Frozen)-- ½ cup (Or chopped bellpepper and peas)
3. Cashew nuts -- 8
4. Green chilli (Chopped) -- 4 to 5 (depending on size)
5. Mustard seeds, chana and urad dal-- ½ tsp each
6. Lemon juice -- 1 tbsp
7. Salt to taste
1. Boil rice stick in hot water for 5 minutes. Heat two tbsp of oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds and when it crackles, add chana daal, urad daal and cashew nuts. Fry green chilli and then add the vegetables. Sprinkle little water, cover and cook. Add salt and lemon juice. Also add half tsp of turmeric powder.
2. After boiling the rice stick, drain the water . Collect the noodles. After it has cooled, mix with the cooked vegetables. Garnish with grated coconut.