Ingredients : [ To Serve -- 4]
1. Tomatoes -- 4 to 6 (depending on size)
2. Coconut gratings -- 1 cup
3. Green chilli -- 2 to 4 (depending on size)
4. Ginger (Chopped) -- 1/2 tsp
5. Salt to taste
6. Jeera (Cummin seeds) and mustard seeds-- 1 tsp
7. Dahlia -- 2 tsp
1. Cook the tomatoes in water until its skin start peeling off.
2. Grind all the other ingredients (except mustard seeds) with the water in which the tomatoes were cooked.
3. Now, take a tbsp of oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds. When the mustard starts to crackle, add the ground paste to it. Now, grind the tomatoes and add it to the pan. Allow it to boil for 5 minutes. Serve with rice or drink as soup.